This 100 day challenge has asked me to be successful on a number of projects. So how can I be successful? One of the very first things I must do is know exactly what I want. So once again here are the areas that I am working on.
- Bully Prevention / Friendship / Relationships I am looking to improve the Bully Prevention Partners information and the number of individuals who are members and taking part in our goal to create a culture of peace in our schools and community. Along with that is increasing the number of engagements in schools talking to parents, teachers and students.
- Completing the curriculum for the teaching engagements at the community college this summer and following up with a 100 day challenge for teachers to work on building morale in their careers.
- Summer camps for students on Bully Prevention and Focus on Friendship. I am also looking for a minimum of 20 students in each of our programs over the summer months working on bully prevention and focus on friendship.
- Demonstrating my own eating habits and improving them along with being sure that I do not lose sight of exercise and training.
- Putting together a black belt test that will be long lasting in the mind of the students taking part and in those that observe. They are working on projects that will have a long term affect on our community. My goal is to support them in every way, and to create a plan and manual for others to look at and follow on their way to black belt.
To reach my goals after determining what I want I then have to ask
- What is needed to get what I want
- Who can help me get what I want
- What obstacles are there and what will it take to overcome them.
- What are the worst and best things that could happen
- What am I waiting for
Finally those questions can only be answered if I am willing to help others who ask for help. There is a give and take in this universe. The more we give the more we have coming back to us.